Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Google Crome

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Google Crome

    anyone using it? my dad wrote me today and told me that I should try it. He said that an I.T. man told him that it was a really good
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Google Crome

    Not me. I'm die hard Firefox. Although, I've heard good and bad reports about Chrome. But that more or less comes down to individual experiences.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cvcgrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2005
    Posts
    2,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Google Crome

    I've used Chrome. It's an ok browser, but I prefer Firefox.

    Chrome is a faster browser than IE or Firefox, but you can't customize it to work the way you want. One of the things I love most about Firefox is the add-ons that allow you to block Java scripts, banners, etc.
    [URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Google Crome

    Quote Originally Posted by cvcgrad View Post
    I've used Chrome. It's an ok browser, but I prefer Firefox.

    Chrome is a faster browser than IE or Firefox, but you can't customize it to work the way you want. One of the things I love most about Firefox is the add-ons that allow you to block Java scripts, banners, etc.
    Exactly!! There's tons of different add-ons to customize firefox to your desire/need.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •